Please enjoy your candles by following these safety instructions
Do not burn the candle if the container is cracked or damaged in any way.
Place candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
Trim the wick to 5mm before each use.
On the initial use allow the wax pool to reach the side of the jar.
Keep lit candles away from draughts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
A candle should not be burned for more than 3 hours at a time.
Discontinue use when the remaining wax is less than 1cm deep.
Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
Always store candles upright in a cool dry place below 25 degrees and away from direct sunlight.